Monday, March 29, 2010

Blog spelled backwards in Glob...wait nevermind it Golb, oops

The above actually just happened to me. I actually think I am dyslexic, on my birthday two years ago I got a bag of jumbo gums (like gum drops but better) and I read out loud "Yay! Gumbo Jums!" and no one pointed it out until after two minutes of silence. I have yet to live that down.
But back on topic, Last week I was in Toronto walking around the mall when all of a sudden my nose was raped. I was breathing out and this woman walked by and I could still smell her. How does this even happen? Does she bathe in her perfume? Needless to say it was quite rude. I think she should've apologized for such an obscene thing to do to my poor unsuspecting nose. People who wear excessive amounts of cologne or perfume should walk around with a sign warning people "I bathe in my scent, it may not smell good to you but I'm a big douche canoe and I'm going to wear pounds of it anyway." 
My conclusion on the people in Toronto they are all douche canoes    

1 comment:

  1. I'm at Union Station right now, and this fat guy just sat RIGHT beside me-- ignoring the one seat spacing rule-- and proceeded to eat a very strongly smelling hot dog. When he finished, he stayed sitting for another minute and blew his nose profusely. Total. Douche. Canoe.

    ReplyDelete